Saturday, January 17

The "YES" machine

Good morning everyone, Its going to be a fantastic day!

I have been reading about subconscious programing and becoming more aware of the thoughts behind my actions and behaviors.

A brief explanation:

"Our subconscious mind is 88% of our brain power. It holds every little experience we’ve ever had – whether it was GOOD and BAD. It holds the memory of everything that has ever been said to us whether in words or actions. It keeps a record of every emotion we’ve ever felt – every joy, every sadness. It’s all information which acts as our “programming” and from all this information brings into our experience the things that we asks for.

Our subconscious mind is like a “yes” machine. And it always achieves what it’s programmed to achieve. Our thoughts and beliefs guide our actions. And our experiences mirror what’s in our subconscious mind.

We are what we THINK we are and create our own realities. Your subconscious mind is listening to every word you say, keeping a log for future reference. That’s its job. And it will bring to your experience whatever you direct it to with your words, your thoughts, and your beliefs. That then will become your reality."

I'm now working on "reprogramming" my self. Of course their is no such thing as a reset button. This is something that will take time and a little work.

For example - I have removed the words : But, try, can't and problem from my vocabulary. Doing this will allow both my mind and the person who I communicating with to clearly process the information I am putting out.

Another example: Think about something that is HARD to do... Now, why do you THINK its HARD? Probabilities are that someone thinks its very EASY. You just don't know HOW to do it. And with a little effort you will think its easy too!

With just these small changes my life is EASY and every I think becomes true... I LOVE MY LIFE!

OK, my friends, It was great to share my thoughts with you this morning, have a GREAT day!

Love,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment