Thursday, January 15

Grateful to have You

Hello Friends,

Its cold outside and its past my bed time. I'm moving soon and my house now feels like a house. Change is coming and I realize this will no longer be my home. Its quiet except for the hypnotic humming of my refrigerator. And as I sit in my near empty house in my only remaining chair I feel grateful. I'm grateful for my family, my friends, and our world. My mind and heart are in harmony. I am grateful for yesterday, today and tomorrow.

2008 was a great year. I found love and realized what it is to truly forgive and give. It was a year of freedom and change. It was a year of spiritual abundance.

Today I'm honored to share my life with you. And want to thank you for the opportunity to be close to you. I want to share with you everything. 2009 will be the year that brings amazing change and journeys to our lives.

Love,
Natalia

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first entry!!!
    Let us have many, many more.
    You are loved.
    Luis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, honey bunch! I agree, we can all only go up in 2009 -- and it's going to be interesting to read what's next in your exciting world!

    ReplyDelete