Tuesday, January 20

MY DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

MY DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

"I hold these truths to be self-evident: that all people are created
with equal, independent and unalienable rights; among which are the
preservation of their own life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

I declare that Limitations are for people who want to limit their
life, and my life shall never again be limited by any thought,
expectation, situation, challenge, group, individual, philosophy,
writings, or insight. It is MY right to succeed in MY life.

I declare that negative people are to be loved, and to be appreciated
as for who they are, but no longer listened to, nor taken seriously in
the light of the Success Path I have chosen for my self.

I declare that I have the Talent, Strength, Power, Gifts, Determination,
Personality, Focus, and Actions that will produce and create the
Personal Success I seek.

I declare that Success is already a part of my life, and I just need
to walk in that Success, and that today I have CHANGED my thinking,
expectations, and actions and patterns.

I declare that I am a strong Latina WOMAN. I was Born for More, and
Destined for Greatness. I will have more in my life. More time, more
freedom, more income, more
happiness, more joy, more security, and more Life.

I declare that anything that will try to hinder me, I will go over it,
under it, around it, or through it..

I declare that my Success is assured as the sun rising tomorrow, and I
will rise in the light of my New Thinking, Expectations, and Actions
to Achievement that once thought impossible by others.

I declare that my life will start becoming what it CAN BE and WILL BE,
I declare FREEDOM from my former self and past.

I declare that I will work to foster loving relationships with both
other people and my self.

I declare I will never stop asking the neglected questions

I declare that today I will say Goodbye to anything different. And on
this day, my Personal Independence is assured, and will be my life
from this point
forward, so help me God.

"Mens sana in corpore sano"
September 24th 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment